Wednesday, February 07, 2007

its interesting to see the way people contradict themselves. myself included. who am i to talk about being fearless? i'm meak and meager, not because i choose to be, but because i'm scared outta my mind. i pray against fear. i pray for courage and strength surpassing that of men. my heart is made of lead. it sinks whenever it so much as drizzles on my dirt. the slightest thing can send my heart skyrocketing. and the slightest thing can put my heart underneath feet of quicksand.

she can snap me without moving a finger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanna said...

I think if someone could show us the future, we would just sit down and die.
(see Kester Brewin's blog)
But there is something weird and altered about Faith. I think it really changes things! Not in a way that can be projected, but a way that has to be altered by the living out. Fear tells me hope is a hoax. and it is if I sit down and die. But hope is real. Hope does things. The thing inside is life.
I'm not sure about any of that, but I like to talk about it and wait and see what happens.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home