Tuesday, February 06, 2007

p.s. i ____ you

this is when you can tell that i'm tired. the wiring in my brain scrambles, and words start pouring out of my every pore. this blog is essentially my sponge.

today's word of the day: fearless. definition: to be so trusting in God that fear no longer has a place to stand. not even a little ledge to clutch with its fingers at its platform recedes. dare i venture that far into territory so frightening? what makes it frightening? i have no reason to fear. I HAVE NO REASON TO FEAR! if it weren't 3:30 in the morning, i would shout that. but as far as venturing goes, i'll don my safari cap and khakis. i'll read up on the uses of a sword. and i'll be enfolded in a shield (not a fence, mind you). but i reckon the only way to shut the shield off will be for me to let the enemy in.

Proverbs 28

1 The wicked man flees though no one pursues,
but the righteous are as bold as a lion.


you know how tough a lion is? tougher than a bag of nails. that's pretty. darn. tough.


this blog shall ever be know as the semi-unfinished blog. i've gotta sleep.


i'm goin on a bkie ride tomorrow mornin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home